Manufacturing Team Member Demand in Canada
Welcome to thejobhost.com. this website is dedicating to all of you reader who are looking for foreign recruitment opportunity through website. here you can find multiple job recruitment information from all around the world. We collect multiple vacancy information from different resources to help you to find your ideal job information as per your qualification, working experience and skills. All the recruitment information that you find in this website are free and genuine. which means you don’t have to pay any amount for recruitment information, only thing you have to do is apply from website and once you get selected for the recruitment, you will get confirmation call or email. If you didn’t get selected then you can apply for another recruitment from our website.
[If someone ask you for recruitment charge ignore that kind of message]
Canada’s one of the largest and reputed manufacturing company is looking for large number of workers. Production workers are responsible for managing and operating various equipment and preparing items for distribution. Manufacture workers need to check and assemble product, ensure and insure all the factory equipment or machinery work smoothly. A manufacturing worker needs to cleans and operate factory machinery and equipment, work on all assembly line, put together and inspects products and have to follow all the factory safety gelidness and standard.
Country – Canada
Working Hour – Basic Working Hour
Workplace – Warehouse or factory
Basic or essential duties and responsibilities to be Production Worker
- Basic knowledge about production and manufacturing work.
- Start assembly and production equipment or machine at beginning of work shift.
- Observe machinery to ensure all equipment work properly or not. If any problem happens to the machinery, inform to the concern person to fix.
- Make sure that working area is clean and free of hazardous material to keep safe.
- Manufacture workers have to use power tools to solder, weld and drill and attach parts.
- Monitor and remove if any faulty product part from the assembly line.
- Follow all the safety guidelines dictation the production and handling of material in the factory.
- Pack well all the product after production work will complete.
Essential skills, qualification and abilities
- Knowledge and basic experience of manufacturing work, equipment and machinery.
- Manufacturing workers should identify the problem of machinery or equipment.
- Workers should have analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot issue.
- Should pay close attention to the details of product.
- Possessed physical strength and stamina required to stand, walk and lift for long period of time.
Education and other Experience
- Basic school level certificate
- Certification and licensing to operate factory machinery will be preferred
- Previous experience in factory field or warehouse setting is recommended.
Working hour and environment
- Basic working hour as per company policy.
- Working hour will be spent in the factory or warehouse.
- Working candidates should be physically and mentally healthy.
- Safety gear such as goggles, gloves and helmet should be worn on regular basic.
Benefits of the recruitment
- $18 to $20 per hour as starting rate
- Overtime will be available and paid.
- Free healthcare and accommodation.
- Day: 8 am – 5 pm
- Afternoon: 7 pm- 5 pm
[working shift are between 8 to 10 hour long. The amount of overtime and the shift end times vary due to business demand]
All the reader from the website are welcome to submit their application through this website; however only those candidates considered for employment will be contacted.